Monday, January 28, 2013

Been a while

Wow, time flies.  Just realized I haven't posted on my blog in FOREVER.  Since the last post I have played so many games I couldn't even list them all.  

One thing that did change is my position on Steam.  I used to hate the idea.  Probably because I found it annoying to download games then install them.  However, just about any game you get you have a large download before you can play it so that argument is moot.  I have purchased quite a few games lately, especially during the Holiday sale.  I love the centralized library that updates my games and i just pick the one I want to play and click "Play" (genius, I know).

Now onto what I have been playing.  I have been playing Skyrim (Steam), Space Pirates and Zombies (Steam), Black Ops II (X360), Devil May Cry (X360), Don't Starve (Steam and Chrome), and whole plethora of iOS games.

Space Pirates and Zombies (SPAZ) is a little Indie game that I love.  You are in control of a small fleet of ships trying to get to complete quests and upgrade your fleet.  Graphics are kind of N64ish but the game play will keep you enthralled for hours.

The next Indie game that I have come to love is Don't Starve.  You are on an island and you are trying to survive by building tools, weapons, and hunting food.  It has a Paper Mario in a 3D realm feel to it but it is an amazing game.  If you buy it through Steam right now you actually get two digital copies of the game so it is well worth the buy.

I am going to try and remember to update my blog more this year, I will just have to see how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment